Hi ipsmarx, Our IPSMARX softwitch is down from 27/03/2017 till today and I have no hope to run this switch any more.When i press inside of IPSMARX switch "customer care help" button then ARCPLEXUS INC.

company website address come up other than your website. Company details as below: http://www.companiesofcanada.com/company/718889-7/7188897-canada-limited How can they have your company API with IP redirect information? Obviously they have communication under the table.Whereas ARCPLEXUS INC said that they have no communication with ipsmarx. ARCPLEXUS INC try to solve our switch but till today they cant able to do fix it.

I purchased with huge money(nearly $26000) for the licence of ipsmarx softswitch.So you can't shutdown my server without any causes. Eventually you ruined our reputation,invesment through this business which we have achievement last 6 years. Actually I loss my money and reputation as well. Just ask yourself, is it fair policy?

Carrie,I got all business communication emails with you for record. Please provide me proper contact persons name where i can get for support. I would be great on you if you could give me X-CTO or owner WILLIAM telephone number. Before or after purchased IPSMARX SOFTSWITCH I communicted via emails with below persons: Maryam Farahinia (who marketing with me) Email: maryam@ipsmarx.com (Disable or not active) Sandra Margraf (who taken money from me) Email: sandrah@ipsmarx.com (Till today account is active) Daniela Contreras (webinar meeting chat) Email: dcontreras@ipsmarx.com (Till today account is active) Andrea Lopez (webinar meeting chat) Email: andrea@ipsmarx.com (Disable or not active) Carrie Fedders (Sales person) Email: cfedders@ipsmarx.com (Disable or not active) Ela Kaur Email: ela.k@ipsmarx.com (Till today account is active) Ludy Reveron (sales person) Email: ludy@ipsmarx.com (Disable or not active) WILLIAM (Hacker or technical support) Email: william@ipsmarx.com (Till today account is active) Shawn Boroumand Email: shawn.b@ipsmarx.com (Till today account is active) Still I dont know who was the owner of this company whereas you knows all inside of IPSMARX.I paid huge money to you guys for ipsmarx reprentatives.

Actually I need to run my softswitch as i did before.

Please help me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.Kidest,

Review about: Ipsmarx Customer Care.

Reason of review: whole system down.

I didn't like: Are rip off company and they intentionally down our server.

Had an Experience with IPsmarx?

Comments

HI,

I have some issues with IPSMarx soft switch.I had issue with my internet provider and that lead me to change Public address on the switch.

Because their system is so proprietary, the Switch is still populating the proxy and SIP server .ini files with old IP address. This is a configuration problem I cannot sort out. The call does not connect because of this.

If you had worked with IPSMARX and on their soft switch before, please I would like to discuss with you urgently.

The system was working ok until the IP was changed.

I tested the system for one year and it worked fine.I have their proprietary VIOP APP for Android and Apple connected to the switch

to BJ #1368070

Were you able to solve the IP issue? Have similar problems. How to reach you?

Houston, Texas, United States #1332465

IPSMARX ceased business operation on December 5, 2016. Reference: http://www.linkassociates.ca/documents/IPsmarx_NOTICE_OF_DEFAULT_re_PROPOSAL.pdf

Good luck in your future endeavours!!!

email me i wanna help with ur software

ipsmacx@gmail.com

to howie #1344477

HI,

I got your detail from

The system was working ok until the IP was changed.